Charles Argento is awarding a $500 scholarship to one qualified student who plans to become an attorney. Pre law undergraduates and students entering law school anywhere in the United States are eligible. The scholarship is meant to help defray the costs of tuition or other related expenses.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Citizens of the United States, or legal residents who are authorized to work
- Accepted into a U.S. university as a pre law undergraduate or attending law school
- Planning to enroll in courses during Fall 2016
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA
As a part of the application process, interested students must submit the following by 7/1/2016:
- 1-3 page typed essay on the subject matter related to the area of law you intend to pursue
- A complete copy of school transcripts
- Proof of acceptance from a U.S. school
- Proof you legally reside in the U.S. (birth certificate, permanent resident card, passport – Social Security Cards will not be accepted
The scholarship award winner will be selected on August 1, 2016, and notification of the winning student will follow. The $500 will be issued in the form of a check made payable to the student, to be used for tuition or related educational expenses only. The scholarship recipient will be required to submit receipts showing how the money was spent.
Only applications received on or before July 1, 2016 will be considered.
If you are in need of immediate help, please visit one of the links below:
- Car Accidents
- Dangerous Products
- Medical Device Lawsuit
- Truck Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Premises Liability
- Personal Injury