Experienced Bus Accident Attorneys in Houston, Texas
At Charles J. Argento, our Texas bus accident attorneys know that the Houston METRO network provides ridership to nearly 5.5 million people each month. That does not count the number of people who ride school buses, charter buses, and other private and public bus systems that take people to the airport, church, and other destinations.
When these buses are involved in crashes, negligence is typically the origin of the collision.
Our Harris County personal injury lawyer can help you and your family determine who the negligent party — or combination of parties — is, so together we can hold those who are liable responsible for your full financial recovery.
What Types of Buses are Involved in Collisions in Texas?
The Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards define buses as motorized vehicles that can carry more than ten passengers.
In Texas, and throughout the U.S., buses include:
- City Buses
- Greyhound Buses
- School Buses
- Buses Contracted for Field Trips, Sports, and/or Other School, Business, or Private Events
- Tour Buses and Coaches
- Large Vans and Buses Used for Religious Groups, Airport Transit, and Workforces
Houston bus accidents are often catastrophic because both the passengers and those who are driving, walking, or bicycling nearby are also at risk for injuries or deaths when collisions occur. If you have been hurt in a crash with a bus in Texas, contact our skilled personal injury lawyers in Houston to learn more about your legal rights and options to hold the proper person or party liable for your full financial recovery.
At Charles J. Argento & Associates, Our Law Firm Also Focuses on the Following Practice Areas:
What are the Most Common Causes of Texas Bus Accidents?
Our experienced bus accident attorneys in Houston investigate each bus crash based on its unique circumstances.
That may include:
- Distracted Bus Drivers or Other Motorists
- Drivers Attempting to Go Around Buses Up or Dropping Off Passengers
- Fatigued Driving
- Impaired Driving
- Inexperienced or Poorly Trained Bus Drivers
- Mechanical Failures When The Bus is Not Properly Maintained
- Other Motorists Stopped in Bus Lanes
- The Bus Driver Colliding With Pedestrians or Bicyclists
- The Bus or Other Vehicle Drivers Speeding
- Vehicles Suddenly Changing Driving Lanes
- Vehicles Swerving into Bus Traffic
Getting hurt or losing a loved one in a bus accident in Texas is a devastating occurrence, mostly because the victims may not know where to turn to hold the at-fault party liable for their full financial recovery. We can help. Contact our skilled bus accident lawyers in Houston today to learn more about your right and options, so you can focus on your physical and emotional recovery while we manage the legal details.
Who Can Be Held Liable for Bus Accidents in Texas?
There are often multiple parties who are liable for each of our client’s financial recovery. It is our law firm’s goal to locate each responsible party and build a convincing case against them to pursue the best outcome for each of our client’s unique recovery needs.
Some of the most common parties that are liable for bus accidents in Texas may include, but are not limited to:
- Administrators that failed to conduct the necessary background checks on drivers
- Bus drivers
- Bus or parts manufacturers
- Fleet owners
- Maintenance crews
- Negligent motorists who caused the collision
- Private, public, or municipal operating or management companies
Determining who is liable for your bus accident and injuries requires a bus accident law firm in Texas that has the resources to produce results.
Contact Our Experienced Bus Accident Lawyer in Houston, Texas for Help
If you were injured or lost a loved one in a bus accident caused by negligence in Texas, contact our experienced personal injury attorney in Houston at Charles J. Argento today to schedule a free consultation by calling (713) 225-5050 or by contacting us online.
Our law firm does not get paid until we obtain a settlement or verdict for your unique case.