SKILLED PERSONAL INJURY & ACCIDENT LAWYER IN NEW CANEY, TEXAS
At Charles J. Argento, our New Caney personal injury lawyer represents each of our Texas clients, including the nearly 20,000 people who live in our city, with one goal: To achieve the best financial outcome available for their unique cases.
Our Montgomery County car and truck accident attorneys focus on building each case for success by preserving evidence, collecting supporting facts, and outlining our clients’ injuries, so we can negotiate the terms of their settlement to match their complete recovery needs.
If you have been injured in a car or truck accident in Texas, contact our skilled New Caney personal injury lawyer today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case.
EXPERIENCED AUTO & TRUCK ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS IN NEW CANEY, TEXAS
According to the Texas Motor Vehicle Traffic Crash Facts, last year throughout the state there was:
- One traffic crash every 56 seconds
- One person was injured in a car or truck accident every 2 minutes 3 seconds
- One person was killed in a vehicle collision every 2 hours 25 minutes
If you were injured in a car or truck accident or lost your loved one in a traffic collision in Texas, contact our skilled personal injury lawyer in New Caney today to discuss your case during a free consultation.
WHO CAN BE HELD LIABLE FOR TRAFFIC COLLISIONS IN NEW CANEY, TEXAS?
Auto accidents in New Caney are often caused by multiple forms of negligence, including:
In fact, 25% of all traffic fatalities throughout the state of Texas last year involved an intoxicated driver.
These preventable accidents cause catastrophic injuries and avoidable fatalities that devastate families throughout the state. We can help you hold the negligent person or parties liable for your full financial recovery, so you can get your life back.
WHAT TYPE OF FINANCIAL RECOVERY CAN I PURSUE AFTER A CAR OR TRUCK ACCIDENT IN NEW CANEY, TEXAS?
Our New Caney car and truck accident attorneys fully outline each of our client’s unique injuries and damages, so it is clear to the insurance company how their lives have been impacted by their negligent policyholder.
That may include financial recovery for:
- Property Damage
- Current and Future Medical Care
- Current and Future Lost Wages
- Diminished Working Capacity
- Temporary or Permanent Disability
- Mental Anguish
- Pain And Suffering
If you have been hurt or lost a loved one in a traffic collision in Texas, contact our experienced car and truck accident attorneys in New Caney today to schedule a free consultation.
WHAT IF I LOST A LOVED ONE IN A CAR OR TRUCK ACCIDENT IN NEW CANEY, TEXAS?
Last year throughout the state, there was one vehicle collision fatality that occurred every 2.25 hours, according to the Texas Motor Vehicle Traffic Crash Facts.
If you lost a loved one in a car or truck collision caused by a negligent driver in New Caney, you may be eligible to file a wrongful death claim.
Texas wrongful death claims allow eligible family members to pursue the negligent party’s insurance coverage for the damages they have suffered from their loved one’s loss.
That may include:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Physical pain suffered by the victim before their death
- Medical bills incurred before the deceased passed away
- Loss of inheritance that may have been accumulated by the deceased
- Loss of compensation and earning capacity the loved one contributed to the home
- Loss of maintenance, companionship, care, services, support, and advice the deceased provided
- The family’s mental anguish
If you have lost a loved one in a car or truck accident in Texas, contact our skilled personal injury attorney in Houston at Charles J. Argento, today to discuss your case during a free consultation.
AT CHARLES J. ARGENTO & ASSOCIATES, OUR PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRM IN NEW CANEY, TEXAS ALSO FOCUSES ON THE FOLLOWING PRACTICE AREAS:
CONTACT OUR SKILLED CAR & TRUCK ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS IN NEW CANEY, TEXAS TODAY
To discuss how we may help with your Texas personal injury claim, contact our car and truck accident attorney in New Caney at (713) 225-5050 to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.
Our bilingual staff is here to help walk you through the personal injury legal process, so you understand your rights and options to pursue the liable party for your full financial recovery.
If you cannot come to us, we will come to you, so you can focus on your physical and emotional recovery while we manage the details of your case.
We accept personal injury cases on a contingency basis and earn our fees only when you recover damages with our assistance.
Directions to Our Houston Personal Injury Attorneys from New Caney, TX
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
New Caney, TX
Total Est. Time: 33 mins
Total Est. Distance: 33.4 mi
- Get on I-69/US-59 S from US-59 BUS N
- Head northeast on I-69
- Take exit 159B toward TX-494Loop/Roman Forest Blvd
- Continue onto US-59 BUS N
- Turn right
- Turn right onto US-59 BUS S
- Use the left lane to take the I-69 S/US-59 ramp
- Merge onto I-69/US-59 S
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 134A to merge onto I-610 W
- Take exit 14 toward Ella Blvd
- Merge onto N Loop W/N Loop W Fwy
- Turn left after KFC (on the right)
- Slight left onto N Loop W/N Loop W Fwy
- Turn right
- Sharp left
Destination will be on the right
View Larger MapCall Us:
We are located at:
1111 North Loop West, Suite 715
Houston, TX 77008
We Also Serve The Following Areas: