PERSONAL INJURY & ACCIDENT LAWYERS IN LAKE JACKSON, TEXAS
At Charles J. Argento, our car and truck accident attorney in Lake Jackson knows that while our Brazoria County city is home to just over 27,000 residents, we see more than our share of injurious and fatally tragic collisions on our Texas roadways.
When negligence is a factor, even the safest drivers are put at risk because of another person’s reckless behavior. Unfortunately, most of those collisions could have been prevented.
According to the annual Texas Motor Vehicle Traffic Crash Facts, throughout the state last year
256,797 persons were injured in traffic collisions.
Tragically, another 3,623 were killed in vehicle crashes — 914 of whom were killed in a collision where a driver was under the influence of alcohol — or 25% of the total number of people killed in motor vehicle traffic crashes throughout the state.
If you have been injured in a vehicle collision or lost a loved one to negligence in Texas, contact our skilled Lake Jackson personal injury lawyer today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case.
WHAT ARE THE MOST COMMON LAKE JACKSON, TEXAS CAR & TRUCK ACCIDENT INJURIES?
Some of the most common injuries that occur during car and truck accidents in Lake Jackson include:
- Broken Bones
- Muscle, Ligament, and Joint Damage
- Soft Tissue Damage, including Whiplash
- Neck and Spine Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Organ Damage
- Internal Bleeding
- Burn Injuries
- Scarring and Disfigurement
- Wrongful Death
If you have been injured in a traffic collision in Texas, or have tragically lost someone you love to negligence, contact our car and truck accident lawyers in Lake Jackson today to schedule a free consultation.
WHAT TYPE OF FINANCIAL RECOVERY CAN I PURSUE AFTER A CAR OR TRUCK ACCIDENT IN LAKE JACKSON, TEXAS?
Determining what your personal injury case is worth requires a skilled car and truck attorney in Lake Jackson to outline how your injuries have affected your daily activities, your ability to work, and your overall quality of life.
Our skilled Houston personal injury attorney may pursue all applicable financial recovery options, which may include:
- Property Damage
- Current and Future Medical Care
- Current and Future Lost Wages
- Diminished Working Capacity
- Temporary or Permanent Disability
- Mental Anguish
- Pain And Suffering
If you have been hurt or lost a loved one in a traffic collision in Texas, contact our experienced car and truck accident attorneys in Lake Jackson today to schedule a free consultation.
CAN I PURSUE A WRONGFUL DEATH CLAIM IF I LOST A LOVED ONE TO NEGLIGENCE IN LAKE JACKSON, TEXAS?
Texas wrongful death claims allow eligible family members to pursue the negligent party’s insurance coverage for the damages they have suffered from their loved one’s loss.
Unfortunately, The Lone Star State sees no shortage of fatal traffic collisions.
The Texas Motor Vehicle Traffic Crash Facts reported one-vehicle collision fatality occurred every 2.25 hours throughout the state last year.
If you lost a loved one in a car or truck collision caused by a negligent driver in Lake Jackson, you may be eligible to file a wrongful death claim to pursue the financial damages that were incurred because of their death.
That may include:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Physical pain suffered by the victim before their death
- Medical bills incurred before the deceased passed away
- Loss of compensation and earning capacity the loved one contributed to the home
- Loss of maintenance, companionship, care, services, support, and advice the deceased provided
- Loss of inheritance that may have been accumulated by the deceased
- The family’s mental anguish
If you have lost a loved one in a car or truck accident in Texas, contact our skilled personal injury attorney in Lake Jackson today to discuss your case during a free consultation.
AT CHARLES J. ARGENTO & ASSOCIATES, OUR PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRM IN LAKE JACKSON, TEXAS ALSO FOCUSES ON THE FOLLOWING PRACTICE AREAS:
CONTACT OUR SKILLED CAR & TRUCK ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS IN LAKE JACKSON, TEXAS TODAY
At Charles J. Argento, our skilled personal injury lawyer in Lake Jackson, Texas knows how hard it is to recover from a car or truck accident caused by negligence. Because these crashes are even harder to understand when they are preventable.
With more than three decades of experience helping clients recover the maximum financial compensation our clients are entitled to for their overall damages, we stand ready to fight for you and your family’s overall recovery needs.
To discuss how we may help with your Texas personal injury claim, contact our car and truck accident attorney in Lake Jackson at (713) 225-5050 for a free consultation today.
We accept personal injury cases on a contingency basis and earn our fees only when you recover damages with our assistance.
Directions to Our Houston Personal Injury Attorneys from Lake Jackson, TX
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Lake Jackson, TX
Total Est. Time: 58 min
Total Est. Distance: 61.9 mi
- Get on State Hwy 288 N/TX-288 N/TX-332 W
- Head southeast on Magnolia St toward Acacia St
- Turn right onto Texas 288 Frontage Rd
- Use the left lane to take the ramp onto State Hwy 288 N/TX-288 N/TX-332 W
- Merge onto State Hwy 288 N/TX-288 N/TX-332 W
- Keep left at the fork
- Keep left
- Merge onto State Hwy 288 N
- Keep left to stay on State Hwy 288 N
- Use the left 2 lanes to take the Interstate 45 N exit toward IAH Airport/Dallas
- Merge onto I-45 N
- Take exit 51 to merge onto I-610 W
- Take exit 14 toward Ella Blvd
- Merge onto N Loop W/N Loop W Fwy
- Turn left after KFC (on the right)
- Slight left onto N Loop W/N Loop W Fwy
- Turn right
- Sharp left
Destination will be on the right
View Larger MapCall Us:
We are located at:
1111 North Loop West, Suite 715
Houston, TX 77008
We Also Serve The Following Areas: