LEADING PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY IN SEGUIN, TEXAS
At Charles J. Argento, our Seguin personal injury lawyer represents Texas residents after they have been hurt or lost a loved one to negligence, including the nearly 29,000 residents who call our city home.
Our skilled personal injury attorney in Guadalupe County knows that holding a negligent motorist, business owner, or medical provider liable for injuries or wrongful death can be difficult without a legal partner. That is why we are here.
We provide our clients with the legal advice and guidance they need to make informed decisions about their cases, so they can pursue the best financial outcome available for their unique needs.
EXPERIENCED CAR AND TRUCK ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS IN SEGUIN, TEXAS
Sequin, Texas provides access to multiple highways and scenic routes that bring extensive traffic into the city.
- Interstate 10
- US Highway 90
- US 90
- Texas State Highway 46
- Texas State Highway 123
- State Highway 130 Toll Road
- Texas FM 78
- Texas FM 20
- Texas FM 466
- Texas FM 467
These expansive roadways bring heavy Semi-Truck and other commercial vehicle traffic into the Seguin area, which can lead to significant injuries and fatalities throughout the city.
Unfortunately, commercial truck accidents are common in The Lone Star State.
Last year there were over 32,500 total crashes involving commercial vehicles throughout the state, according to the Texas Department of Transportation. These crashes led to nearly 600 fatalities and 4,000 injuries including nearly 1,250 catastrophic injuries that changes our fellow Texans’ lives.
When a commercial vehicle is involved in a crash, multiple parties may be liable for the accident, injuries, and damages, including:
- The Truck Driver
- The Trucking Company
- The Truck or Parts Manufacturers
- The Truck or Trucking Company Maintenance Crews
- Third Parties, including Cargo Loaders
At Charles J. Argento & Associates, our skilled personal injury attorney and staff can help determine the cause of your crash, and aggressively pursue the negligent party who is responsible for the collision, injuries, or fatalities.
Contact our skilled truck accident attorney in Seguin today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case.
WHAT TYPE OF FINANCIAL RECOVERY CAN I PURSUE AFTER A CAR OR TRUCK ACCIDENT IN SEGUIN, TEXAS?
At Charles J. Argento, our Seguin car and truck accident attorneys fully outline each of our client’s injuries and damages, so we can pursue an outcome that will satisfy each of your financial recovery needs.
That may include:
- Property Damage
- Current and Future Medical Care Expenses
- Current and Future Lost Wages
- Diminished Working Capacity
- Temporary or Permanent Disability
- Mental Anguish
- Pain and Suffering
- Out of Pocket Costs Incurred During Recovery
If you have been hurt or lost a loved one in a traffic collision in Texas, contact our experienced car and truck accident attorneys in Seguin today to schedule a free consultation.
WHAT IF I LOST A LOVED ONE IN A CAR OR TRUCK ACCIDENT IN SEGUIN, TEXAS?
If you lost a loved one in a car or truck collision caused by a negligent driver in Texas, you may be eligible to file a wrongful death claim.
Wrongful death claims are designed to assist eligible family members in their pursuit of justice.
Although no amount of money will bring our client’s loved one back, it can help them through the grieving process, so they are not doubly harmed by the loss of financial support their loved one provided.
That may include:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Physical pain suffered by the victim before their death
- Medical bills incurred before the deceased passed away
- Loss of inheritance that may have been accumulated by the deceased
- Loss of maintenance, companionship, care, services, support, and advice the deceased provided
- Loss of compensation and earning capacity the loved one contributed to the home
- The family’s mental anguish
If you have lost a loved one in a car or truck accident in Texas, contact our skilled personal injury attorney in Houston today to discuss your case during a free consultation.
AT CHARLES J. ARGENTO & ASSOCIATES, OUR PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRM IN SEGUIN, TEXAS ALSO FOCUSES ON THE FOLLOWING PRACTICE AREAS:
CONTACT OUR SKILLED CAR & TRUCK ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS IN SEGUIN, TEXAS TODAY
To discuss how we may help with your Texas personal injury claim, contact our car and truck accident attorney Seguin at (713) 225-5050 to schedule a free consultation.
Call us now to learn how we can help you pursue the negligent driver who caused your injuries, so you can pursue the financial recovery you deserve.
We accept personal injury cases on a contingency basis and earn our fees only when you recover damages with our assistance.
Directions to Our Houston Personal Injury Attorneys from Seguin, TX
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 2 hr 18 min
Total Est. Distance: 159 mi
- Get on I-10 E from S Austin St
- Head north on S Austin St toward E Court St/U.S. 90 Alt W
- Continue straight onto N Austin St
- Turn right onto I-10 Frontage Rd
- Use the left lane to take the ramp onto I-10 E
- Follow I-10 E to N Loop W/N Loop W Fwy in Houston. Take exit 14 from I-610 E
- Follow N Loop W/N Loop W Fwy to your destination
- Merge onto N Loop W/N Loop W Fwy
- Turn right
- Sharp left
Destination will be on the right
Call Us: (713) 225-5050
We are located at:
1111 North Loop West, Suite 715
Houston, TX 77008
We Also Serve The Following Areas: