EXPERIENCED CAR & TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYER IN COLUMBUS, TEXAS
At Charles J. Argento, our skilled Columbus auto and 18-wheeler accident attorney understands that negligence knows no bounds on our Texas roadways.
Whether it is a crash caused by a negligent Semi-Truck driver, or a drunk driver behind the wheel of an SUV, our just over 3,700 residents deserve the same access to an experienced personal injury attorney and legal resources as those who live in much larger cities.
That is why we are here.
Although our city covers fewer than three square miles, personal injuries can change each of our clients’ lives without notice. When they do, we want to help them pursue the best financial recovery outcome for their unique cases.
If you have been injured in any type of accident caused by negligence in Texas, contact our skilled Colorado County car and truck accident lawyer today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case.
DO I NEED A COLUMBUS, TEXAS CAR OR TRUCK ACCIDENT, ATTORNEY?
While Columbus, Texas may be small, our city provides residents, visitors, and commercial truck traffic with direct access to Highways I-10, SH 90, and SH 71.
When passenger vehicle or commercial vehicle drivers are negligently operating their vehicles, either by speeding, running a red light, driving impaired, or distracted, our residents are going to get hurt or killed.
If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a vehicle collision caused by negligence in Texas, you will need a skilled Columbus personal injury lawyer who can take the lead in your case and allow you to focus on healing.
As your law firm of record, our skilled car and truck accident attorney in Columbus, Texas at Charles J. Argento will:
- Route all insurance company communication through our office, so you do not have to give a statement without our guidance
- Investigate the crash scene and preserve any evidence that will help strengthen our case
- Analyze all medical records, physician statements, and treatment plans to ensure your injuries are completely outlined before we begin negotiations
- Negotiate a fair and just settlement with the negligent party’s insurance company to produce the best financial result for each of our client’s unique needs
If we cannot reach a satisfactory financial outcome during negotiations, we will pursue your case inside the courtroom, so you can get your life back and move forward with confidence.
HOW MUCH IS MY TEXAS PERSONAL INJURY CASE WORTH?
It is important to understand that your financial recovery options are dictated by your injuries and how they impact your day-to-day activities and overall quality of life.
That means something different for each client we represent. No matter how injured you are, we believe it is possible to get your life back on track by aggressively holding the liable party and their insurance company responsible for your collision and the resulting damages it caused.
Our Columbus car and truck accident attorneys fully outline all injuries and damages and fight for each of our client’s unique financial recovery needs.
That may include financial recovery for:
- Property Damage
- Current and Future Medical Care
- Current and Future Lost Wages
- Diminished Working Capacity
- Temporary or Permanent Disability
- Mental Anguish
- Pain And Suffering
If you have been hurt or lost a loved one in a traffic collision in Texas, contact our experienced car and truck accident attorneys in Columbus today to schedule a free consultation.
AT CHARLES J. ARGENTO & ASSOCIATES, OUR PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRM IN COLUMBUS, TEXAS ALSO FOCUSES ON THE FOLLOWING PRACTICE AREAS:
CONTACT OUR SKILLED CAR & TRUCK ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS IN COLUMBUS, TEXAS TODAY
At Charles J. Argento, our Columbus personal injury attorney has over 35 years of experience representing clients who have been injured by another person or party’s negligence.
That includes those who have been hurt or lost a loved one in vehicle collisions, slip and fall accidents, medical malpractice victims, and those who have been hurt at work.
When negligence changes our clients’ lives, we are here to help them put the pieces back together.
To discuss how we may help with your Texas personal injury claim, contact our car and truck accident attorney in Columbus at (713) 225-5050 for free, no-obligation consultation with our bilingual staff who can help you focus on your recovery, while we handle the details.
If your injuries are too severe to travel, our skilled personal injury lawyer in Columbus will come to you. Call us now to learn how we can help you pursue the negligent driver who caused your injuries, so you can pursue the financial recovery you deserve.
We accept personal injury cases on a contingency basis and earn our fees only when you recover damages with our assistance.
Directions to Our Houston Personal Injury Attorneys from Columbus, TX
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 1 hr 5 min
Total Est. Distance: 70.1 mi
- Get on I-10 E/US-90 E
- Head east on US-90 E/Walnut St toward Travis St
- Turn right to stay on US-90 E
- Turn left to stay on US-90 E
- Turn left to merge onto I-10 E/US-90 E toward Houston
- Merge onto I-10 E/US-90 E
- Keep left to continue on I-10 E
- Take exit 720A to merge onto Outlet Center Dr
- Continue onto I-10 Frontage Rd
- Use the left lane to take the ramp onto I-10 E
- Continue onto I-10 E
- Keep right at the fork to stay on I-10 E
- Take exit 763 for I-610 N
- Keep left, follow signs for US-290 W/Austin
- Keep left, follow signs for US-290 W/Austin
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 14 toward Ella Blvd
- Merge onto N Loop W/N Loop W Fwy
- Turn right
- Sharp left
Destination will be on the right
View Larger MapCall Us:
We are located at:
1111 North Loop West, Suite 715
Houston, TX 77008
We Also Serve The Following Areas: