At Charles J. Argento, our Houston personal injury lawyer represents clients throughout Texas who have been hurt or lost a loved one to negligence. Whether it was a car accident, premises liability incident, medical malpractice, or work injury, we know how difficult it is to produce results when you go it alone against corporate insurance representatives and their legal teams.
Our personal injury attorney in Harris County can help build your case for success, based on the facts and legal standards necessary to produce results. More importantly, we will ensure your legal rights and best interests are protected from the beginning of your claim.
Here is how.
Personal Injury Attorney Strategies to Protect Our Texas Clients
At Charles J. Argento, our Houston personal injury lawyers begin each case we represent with a free consultation, so our prospective clients understand their legal rights and options to move forward.
That includes designing a customized legal strategy to:
- Openly and honestly address your questions and concerns at every stage of your case.
- Thoroughly assess and explain your legal options, so you can make informed decisions about the direction of your case.
- Streamline the legal process by routing all case-related communications with the insurance company, investigators, medical professionals, and other parties through our office.
- Meticulously investigate the accident, collect critical evidence, police reports, witness testimonies, and medical records to help build a strong case.
- Consult with specialists and experts to reinforce your short and long-term compensation needs.
- Complete and file any necessary legal paperwork with precision.
- Prevent the at-fault party’s insurance company from taking advantage of your inexperience.
- Calculate your projected injury-related expenses to counter any low-ball settlement offers.
- Negotiate with insurance company representatives on your behalf.
While nearly 95% of all personal injury cases are settled during negotiations, our Houston personal injury attorney at Charles J. Argento will prepare your case as if it is going to court. Should negotiations break down, and we believe the insurance company is unwilling to provide a fair settlement, we will be ready to litigate your case inside the courtroom.
Protect Your Houston Personal Injury Claim Throughout Your Complete Case
At Charles J. Argento, our Houston personal injury attorney explains to each of our clients that there are ways to protect their best interests after they have been injured in a car accident or truck accident in Texas.
Most accident victims believe that the insurance company will cover their medical bills, lost wages, and additional expenses when they have been injured by a negligent driver.
Unfortunately, even when the evidence is clear, the insurance company will offer a low settlement to protect its bottom line.
Our Harris County personal injury attorneys have a few tips to help protect your claim from start to finish, so you can pursue the financial recovery you deserve.
Seek Medical Care Right Away
Immediately seek medical care after a collision to ensure each of your injuries is identified, and a treatment plan is put in place.
Your injuries will dictate the types and amount of financial compensation our personal injury lawyer will pursue for your case.
If you delay medical care, the insurance company will use that information to deny your claim, stating you were obviously not that hurt, or you would have sought care.
Once you seek care, follow all your physician’s directions, and attend all follow-up appointments with fail.
Secure Important Evidence from the Collision
There are several things you should do after a traffic crash occurs to help strengthen your case.
Securing important evidence from the accident is one of them.
- Document the at-fault driver’s license, registration, and insurance information
- Ensuring a police report is completed and filed
- Record contact information from witnesses
- Take pictures of the crash scene
Place the evidence in a secure place, which may include backing up the images to an external drive.
Do Not Discuss Your Case with Anyone
The at-fault party’s insurance company is going to contact you as soon as they learn about the collision. Do not give a recorded statement to their representatives, and do not talk to anyone — friends or family members — about your case, or post about your collision, injuries, or potential personal injury case on social media. Anything you say cannot be manipulated in the insurance company’s favor later.
Contact Our Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in Houston, Texas for Help
If you were injured in an accident caused by negligence in Texas, contact our experienced car accident attorney in Houston at Charles J. Argento today to schedule a free consultation by calling 713-225-5050 or by contacting us online.
Our law firm does not get paid until we obtain a settlement or verdict for you.