Reasons to Hire an Experienced Personal Injury Attorney
It is no secret that the legal process can be daunting. Dealing with opposing attorneys, insurance company agents and even corporate representatives can be intimidating. For this reason, it is imperative that those who suffer from a personal injury — no matter how the accident occurred — contact an accomplished Texas attorney right away.
Time is of the essence in pursuing a settlement and our attorney has over 35 years of experience in representing individuals and battling corporate attorneys and insurance companies to retrieve the benefits our clients deserve as a result of their injuries. We will leave no stone unturned in researching your case, interviewing witnesses and delivering results.
What Sets Our Law Firm Apart
At Charles J. Argento, our personal attention and track record is what sets us apart from other accident attorneys. The legal process is precise and unforgiving and only an exceptional, veteran attorney can help you and your family recover a settlement quickly and effectively. We will walk you through the tedious legal process and gather the necessary elements to craft the most competitive strategy with the following quality standards:
- Unmatched Claim Assessment Experience: Our litigation team is straightforward and will explain your case and chance of success inside or outside the courtroom clearly so you can focus on the important task of moving forward with your life.
- No Upfront Fees; We Recover Only if You Recover: Our legal team works with your best interest in mind, which means that if we do not succeed to the point of financial recovery, you will pay no attorney fees. Other fees may be involved, including court fees or medical expertise assessments, but those charges will be outlined fully for your review.
- Our Experience Transcends Bureaucracy: With over three decades of experience, our lawyer will slash through the red tape and paperwork to get results quickly and effectively.
- Investigative Approach to Success: At Charles J. Argento, we team up with experienced investigators who will skillfully uncover the facts of your case to hold the responsible party accountable for your pain and suffering.
- Objectivity: We act as a third party legal representative with foresight and a commitment to the big picture. Although you may be tempted to take a lowball payout to resolve your claim quickly, our team will fight for the full recovery you are entitled.
- Alternative Resolution Opportunities: Our experience gives an edge in determining the proper course of legal action to generate the best settlement possible. This could include mediation, which can save time, money and energy.
- Veteran Experience: Our law firm has been around for decades, which means we have worked with hundreds of attorneys in and around Houston and throughout the great state of Texas. Our experience and reputation offers the insight necessary to effectively communicate with the opposing counsel.
- Understands Insurance Companies: We know every tactic the insurance company might use to avoid liability and foresee their actions before they can offer an unsatisfactory settlement.
- Settlements: Your injuries represent your settlement needs and our attorney will not reach a final agreement until your individual needs are fully met physically, emotionally and financially.
- Jury Verdicts: We work tirelessly to achieve the best possible settlement for each of our clients. Should your case go to trial, we will argue your position in front of a jury with a tenacious approach to achieve monetary compensation.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, contact our experienced Houston personal injury attorney today at (713) 225-5050. We provide free consultations and if we pursue your claim, you pay no attorney fees if we do not recover a settlement on your behalf.